On a really dull and a mentally draining day, all one expects is to relieve the stress and feel relaxed. One of the best ways to relieve stress is by getting a quick head massage. A good head or a hail oil massage helps in releasing the mental stress and releasing the energy blocks. A good head massage helps in stimulating the blood flow thereby making you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. It is said that if one wishes to have beautiful, healthy hair, then Indian head massage when done on routine basis helps in providing proper nourishment and care to the hair. Just like your skin needs nourishment, your hair too may face the wrath of weather conditions, stress or lack of nourishment. That is why a routine head massage is must for you to have natural, shiny hair.
A warm hair oil massage once a week helps in making one feel relaxed and lubricates the scalp. Therefore, if you desire for beautiful, luscious and shiny hair with thick scalp, a head massage is a must become an integral part of your hair care ritual. It not only benefits the scalp but also hair follicles. Indian head massage has been in practise for many years and now and so many of us have reaped the benefits out of it. Haven't we?
Head massage benefits
• When the right head massage with pressure points is done, it helps in stimulating the blood flow in the neck and head region of the body. This in turn helps in providing relaxation to the muscles around that area.
• When hair oil massage is done on the scalp, it increases the blood flow in that region. This helps in rejuvenation and promoting hair growth.
• A hair oil massage when done right helps in removing toxins from the scalp area by increasing the lymphatic flow
• Indian head massage helps in promoting new hair growth
• When head massage is done with the use of oils such as coconut, olive, jojoba, almond or castor, it helps in moisturising the scalp and provides the necessary nourishment for hair growth. it also helps in getting rid of dandruff of flaky scalp. But make sure that the oils that can be use don hair must only be used. For example: The use of Lemon oil for head massage helps with reducing dandruff and the use of Almond and castor oil help to promote hair growth.
• A good head massage helps in providing relief from stress and helps you sleep better
• It helps in providing shine to your hair and helps in avoiding breakage or removing split ends.
• When you are getting a hair massage, make sure that the focus or pressure is applied on the centre of the head. A good head massage with right pressure points helps in reducing stress levels and relaxes tensed muscles.
How to get a good hair oil massage?
It is best to find a quiet spot when you plan to get a head massage. The best way is to use your fingertips. Start moving the pads of fingertips in a circular motion. Dip your fingertips in oil and start massaging your scalp. Start from roots then slowly move towards the hair ends. it is very crucial to apply hair to the scalp as well as the hair ends. If you are getting hair massage at a massage centre, then the therapist will locate the dimples in your skill which are the key pressure points. There are many good head massage centres in jaipur for getting a good hair or scalp massage that can help relieve stress.